Saturday, May 2, 2009

Miami Real Estate Deals

Friends,
I think many of you know that I sell real estate and am affiliated with EWM (Esslinger Wooten Maxwell which is owned by Warren Buffet) as is Minnie Lauderdale. I have been showing property in the downtown/Design District/Brickell area and just want you to know if you, or you have friends, who are interested in having a 2nd home in Miami, call me. This past few weeks I have shown condos from $78-138K that are 2-bedroom/2-bath and are so priced below market value it is nuts. I am sending this message because one of the 2/2's is in my building and has been completely remodeled - is larger than my unit and is listed at $79,900.00 - this market is crazy. Things are moving fast, no sooner than I showed the latter unit, it's status changed to a pending sale.

I am not saying that everything is a fire sale, but there are major deals to be had. If you are interested, just let me know. I look forward to showing out-of-towners around.

Thanks,
Robbie
305.528.8557

No comments: